الخميس، 9 يناير 2020

Justin Bieber Reveals Battle With Lyme Disease, Says More Will Be Shown in Upcoming Documentary

Justin Bieber Reveals Battle With Lyme Disease, Says More Will Be Shown in Upcoming Documentary


"While a lot of people kept saying justin Bieber looks like sh*t, on meth etc. they failed to realize I've been recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, not only that but had a serious case of chronic mono which affected my, skin, brain function, energy, and overall health," Bieber began, before confirming that people will find out more in his series. "These things will be explained further in a docu series I'm putting on YouTube shortly…you can learn all that I've been battling and OVERCOMING!!"

TMZ also reports that in the documentary, which premieres Jan. 27, Bieber says he was given different types of medicine before being properly diagnosed that caused his skin to break out, which has since cleared up. Now, he is reportedly on proper medicine and says he is physically and mentally ready for his upcoming album release and tour.

"I've been successful since I was 13, so I didn't really have a chance to find who I was apart from what I did," he continued. "I just needed some time to evaluate myself: who I am, what I want out of my life, my relationships, who I want to be -- stuff that when you’re so immersed in the music business you kind of lose sight of."

lyme diseaseprince harryjake frommharry and meghan
buckingham palacelymes diseaselymewhats lyme diseasehow do you get lyme disease
mono diseaseselena gomez lyme diseaseis lyme disease curablelyme disease treatment
justin bieber,justin bieber lyme,justin bieber youtube original,justin bieber (celebrity),justin bieber new album,justin bieber tour,justin bieber mono,justin bieber yummy,justin bieber new tour,lyme disease,entertainment,yummy justin bieber,ebola virus documentary,celebrity,celebrities with rare diseases,entertainment news,five diseases worse than ebola,celebrity news

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق